Join us for the 2017 Alberta winter classic on Saturday March 18th at MARLBOROUGH PARK COMMUNITY CENTRE!
Save the date
Join us for the 2017 Alberta Winter Classic on Saturday March 18th at Marlborough Park Community Centre!
The 2017 Alberta Winter Classic is pleased to offer the following events:
- Alberta Closed Championships (the qualifier for the Canadian Closed Championships) - all age groups up to Senior IV (excluding Senior IV Latin)
- Western Canada Open Championships - all age groups up to Senior IV (excluding Senior IV Latin)
- Amateur events - all age groups, Newcomer to Pre-Championship
- Amateur same gender and single events - junior and juvenile, Newcomer to Gold
- Teacher / Student - all age groups, Newcomer to Championship
- Student / Student - all age groups, Newcomer to Pre-Championship
Canadian Closed Championships Qualifier
The Alberta Closed Championships event at the 2017 Alberta Winter Classic will serve as DanceSport Alberta's qualifier event for the 2017 Canadian Closed Championships.